It’s great when your carry-on bag has wheels, making that last minute sprit for the plane just a bit quicker.
But when you get off at the other end you’ve got luggage to wrangle and too many wheeled bags can only result in wrist-twisting luggage lambada.
That’s when something like the High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Backpack comes ito its own. This terrific all-rounder wheeled backpack is cabin size and features a padded laptop sleeve for up to 17-inch laptops in addition to general storage space making it suitable for short work trips, adventure weekends away and everyday use at work.
This bag can be wheeled around when suitable, and when the terrain, activity or crowds demand it, you can pick it up and throw it on your back meaning nowhere is off-limits.
- Cabin size
- Padded laptop sleeve for up to 17-inch laptops
- Front organisational panel
- Backpack straps tuck into a zipped compartment when not in use
- 5-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 37L
- Weight: 2.5 kgs
- Handle: Single telescopic trolley handle, padded top grab handle
- Wheels: Skate-style wheels are inset into corner-mounted wheel housings.
- Material: 600 x 600-denier Duralite features a special water-resistant coating to help keep gear dry; 600 x 300-denier ripstop; 500 x 500-denier waffle ripstop Duralite
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment has the padded ‘cushion zone’ laptop sleeve in addition to the general packing space. The wide opening opens on three sides to pack like a suitcase allowing great visibility into the suitcase section.
- The larger front pocket features an organisational panel with multiple compartments and a keyring
- Small zipped top front pocket suited to media thanks to the headphone port
- Corner guards & rub rails
- Padded bottom panel to protect contents
- Front hook for attaching extra gear
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Backpack is a terrific value option for those seeking a wheeled backpack with business and travel capability.