China might not be all things to all people (I’m not being political, relax), China is an entire world unto itself – an eclectic fusion of ultra-modern cities, jaw-dropping natural landscapes, and ancient cultural treasures. On this unbeatable ten-day package, the myths and legends of the Orient are yours to discover!
Begin with a tour of Beijing, taking in iconic sights from the Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square; learn about traditional Chinese medicine at ‘Tongrentang’ and explore the bucket list icon, the Great Wall of China.
Witness the UNESCO-listed Lingering Garden in Suzhou, enjoy a Longjing tea tasting at Meijiawu Tea Village and take a boat ride on the gorgeous West Lake of Hangzhou. Feel dwarfed by the glittering skyscrapers of Shanghai and much more.
The Tripadeal package includes return international flights, eight nights of 4-star hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and much more – all from just $999 per person!
- Explore Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shanghai
- Visit historic Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Step back in time to the UNESCO-listed Forbidden City
- Visit a local Jade Museum and see artisans at work
- Tick off the bucket list at the Great Wall of China
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at ‘Tongrentang’ in Beijing
- Learn about Longjing Tea at Meijiawu Tea Village, including tasting
- Enjoy a boat ride on Hangzhou’s scenic West Lake
- Visit Suzhou’s Lingering Garden and a silk spinning factory
- View the dazzling Shanghai skyline from The Bund
- Delve into China’s history at Shanghai Museum
For all the details and terms and conditions, check out the TripADeal site CLICK HERE