The thing about Australia being a cruise destination is it makes it doubly attractive as a place to embark and this two-for-one special departs Brisbane. If you’re after a tropical escape that offers relaxation and adventure, then this 20-day South Pacific cruise and accommodation package is just for you.
What more could you ask for than warm, sunny days on exotic islands with crystal-clear waters and friendly locals? Top it off with a relaxing few days in Honolulu to enjoy that blend of the best of the US and Pacific island life.
Depart from the bustling shores of Brisbane and set sail on a remarkable 15-night cruise. Spend your initial days at leisure aboard the Royal Caribbean’s ‘Quantum of the Seas’ ship, making the most of the outstanding facilities as you cruise through the South Pacific Ocean. From Broadway-style spectacles to the thrill of simulated skydiving or surfing, the ship offers activities for every taste.
Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the North Star, a panoramic glass capsule that elevates you 300 feet above sea level. Lounge by the pool, rejuvenate at the spa and let luxury surround you.
Culinary experiences abound, ranging from casual cafes to sumptuous buffets. Delight in the flavours of Jamie Oliver’s Italian restaurant or be captivated by the Bionic Bar’s robotic mixologists crafting innovative cocktails.
Dock on picturesque islands where you can feel the warm sand between your toes and the gentle ocean breeze on your face in French Polynesia.
Take a surf lesson or paddleboard along the shore at Papenoo Beach in Tahiti, head to Tiki Village to experience a traditional Polynesian dance in Moorea, snorkel coral reefs, spot sea turtles in Raiatea, and more. There’s so much to experience in the South Pacific, from the unique culture and traditions of the local people to the delicious cuisine and the stunning tropical landscapes.
Your holiday gets even better once you reach vibrant Honolulu, Hawaii, where you can spend three to five days at leisure indulging in delicious Hawaiian cuisine, basking in the sun on the many white sand beaches and learning about the island’s rich history at the Pearl Harbor Memorial or Polynesian Cultural Center.
Experience all of this on a 15-night Royal Caribbean cruise across the Pacific Ocean with a one-way international flight, a choice of 3 or 4 nights of quality accommodation post-cruise in Honolulu, 44 meals, including all while cruising and more.
- 15 nights aboard Royal Caribbean’s magnificent ‘Quantum of the Seas’ ship
- An unforgettable experience cruising across the Pacific Ocean from Brisbane to Honolulu
- Soak up the sun with your choice of 3 to 5 days at leisure in Honolulu after your cruise
- Cruise to the beautiful islands of French Polynesia & Hawaii
- Marvel at the bright blue waters, and soaring green mountain peaks of Moorea
- Dock in Tahiti – the largest island in French Polynesia
- Escape the city heat at the botanical gardens of the French Polynesia Assembly Complex
- While in French Polynesia, taste the delicious national dish of poisson cru — chunks of raw fish marinated in coconut milk.
- Visit Raiatea, traditionally known as ancient Havai’i, the sacred island at the centre of the Polynesian Triangle
Prices start at $6999 for 2 people for 20 days and you’ll earn 10,497 Qantas points into the bargain.
For all the details and terms and conditions, check out the TripADeal site CLICK HERE