THE DEAL: The best of Sri Lanka on a 15 day small group tour, $2999 per person twin share, valued up to $6999 a saving of 57%. You’ll also earn 4,497 Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
THE APPEAL: Pop your safari hat on for this trip of a lifetime through Sri Lanka, the jewel of South Asia. A wild and vast landscape of untamed jungles, fragrant tea plantations and lost temples – now you can experience it all in style with this 5-star luxury small group tour.
Kick your journey off with a guided tour of Negombo’s most significant sites, before journeying through the lush Sigirya, where you can take up the optional tour of the imposing rock fortress.
Journey through the time-worn city of Polonnaruwa, where the ancient relics left behind, like the Royal Palace and Lotus Bath, will paint a vivid picture of the emperors and empresses who reigned there centuries ago.
The fun doesn’t end there, though; you will also take in the gilded majesty of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy, buckle up for a Jeep safari through Yala National Park and enjoy a traditional high tea in the pioneering tea town of Nuwara Eliya and so much more.
Feel like Indiana Jones by day and retreat to luxurious 5-star accommodation by night on this incredible tour featuring return international flights, daily breakfast and return airport transfers.
- Experience the best of Sri Lanka on a luxury small group tour with a max of 20 travellers per vehicle
- Visit Kandy, Negombo, Galle, Ella, Sigiriya, Yala National Park, Colombo and more
- Travel to Sigiriya, home of the ancient rock fortress
- Experience a guided tour of ancient 12th century city of Polonnaruwa
- Visit a spice garden in Matale where you will learn about a variety of spices Sri Lanka is famous for
- Get a taste of local life while wandering through the wonderful Kandy market on a city tour
- Visit the Royal Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya, 147 acres of magnificently landscaped gardens
- Explore the hillside tea plantations of Nuwara Eliya & enjoy a traditional high tea at the Grand Hotel
- View Ella’s famous Nine Arch Bridge and Ravana Falls
- Seek out leopards, elephants and bears on a Jeep safari within the Yala National Park
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Dutch Galle Fort, the largest intact Dutch fort in Asia
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Negombo and Colombo
- Stay at the award winning 5-Star Heritance Kandalama
For more information, including availability, prices and booking, CLICK HERE